Weight loss tracker!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

First follow up appointment done!

Just got home from the surgeons office. You know, my Lap Band surgeon of course.

Everything is looking good. My wieght is down a bunch in just 3 weeks. My incisions have healed almost completely now. I don't need to food processor everything.

Scheduled my first fill appointment for next Monday. Looking forward to see how things change with a band fill.

Anyway, it has been a very interesting 3 weeks. I never imagined that only eating between 800 and 1500 calories a day would be satisfying. I never would have believed that my weight would slide off as easily as it has. Pretty soon I will need to buy new uniform pants and belt. Good thing it is getting to be shorts season, so I won't need to buy new jeans for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment