Weight loss tracker!

Monday, April 5, 2010

First day back to work.

It has been a crazy few days since my Lap Band surgery. I hope to have the picture of “Al” scanned in the next few days so I can post it on the blog.

Today is my first day back to work. It is nice to get back to work. Trying not to put myself in a position that I will strain myself. Straining could cause the Lap Band to slip, and nothing good comes from band slippage.

I am learning a lot about my new life every day. “Al” lets me know when I am not doing things right. I have learned what it really means to sip water. Al has taught me that it is OK not to eat the entire individual serving of Jello.

Easter dinner over at Mom’s was really difficult. It was nauseating sitting at the table smelling the food. It got worse after the meal.

Ever since the surgery, I have taken a lot of naps. I have never taken so many naps. I think I really like naps.

All in know right now is the pounds are melting away. I know that at some point the weight loss will slow down, but right now I am enjoying the loss. Goodbye weight. I bought a scale that measures body fat, water hydration along with weight. My hydration is staying high while the weight and body fat is dropping.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! I noticed that foods tasted stronger to me after surgery maybe just because i was slowing down enough to actually taste them instead of inhaling them? and I couldn't stand the thought of one more bite of jello! You will learn not to clean your plate and to take a doggy bag home from everywhere you eat. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete