Weight loss tracker!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Feeling better and finally something with real texture.

I decided to try some blenderized chicken breast yesterday. So when I was grocery shopping I picked up some skinless, boneless chicken breasts.

So yesterday afternoon I put them in a pot with some chicken broth and boiled away. Threw them into the food processor and ground away. I know too many details.

So at supper time, I had about 1/3 of a cup of delicious chicken and 1/2 cup of baked mashed yam. It was delicious. I ate all of the chicken and only half of the yam, and I couldn't have eaten any more. All I can say is it sure fell good to actually chew some food and it took me about a half hour to eat.

I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I don't know how much if any I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment