Weight loss tracker!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

72 Hour update

It has been 72 hours since the Lap Band surgery. I feel real strong part of the time and not so strong others.
My wife and I split the troops and tackled different tasks today. She took care of the laundry up in Wahoo, because our fancy front loading washer went "tango uniform" last Monday. I took the oldest son and went to Lincoln for groceries.

You know it really sucks doing grocery shopping with 99% of the items in the basket will not be feeding you. I know that I am doing what is right for my family, but I really didn't enjoy shopping. Especially for those that know how much I love to cook.

Anyway, Jake and I got started on the garden transplanting some of the cabbage and broccoli. Also planted some of the seeds that need planting this time of year. I was really aware that my abdomen is sore when doing some of the light work I was doing.

Well it is time for me to take a little nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment