Weight loss tracker!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Don't break the rules!!!!!!!

Well today I did it. I broke one the important rules of the Lap Band. As soon as I did it, I knew it, but it was too late.

Our oldest daughter made some Amish cinnamon bread last night. It was sitting on the counter calling my name. Anyone who as ever had a weight issue knows that food will call your name. It had been doing it all morning, and I had been doing a pretty good job of ignoring it. Well, I got busy and let myself get hungry, so I took a very small bite (and I mean like a 1/4 teaspoon size). It went down well do I thought I would do it again with a slightly larger size. Stuck it in, didn't chew enough and wham pain in the stomach. I was afraid I would throw up, which is one of the worst things a band patient can do, especially in the beginning.

So much for Amish cinnamon bread. None of that for a very, very long time.

The good news is that my wife told me that I need to start wearing my suspenders because she is tired of seeing me "hitch" my pants all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment