Weight loss tracker!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a week!

It has been a tough week since the band fill. Yep, a really tight lap band will make you really respect the rules. I have found that morning is not a good time to eat solid food this week. I have gotten sick a few times this week after just a couple of bites of food that previously didn't give me any problem. I am hoping this is temporary.

To top this all off, I am not home this weekend. I left home on Thursday for the Nebraska Fire School to teach. This has really presendted some challenges while staying in a hotel trying to figure out how to get some nutrition. Chocolate milk is nutrition right?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe abette alternative to chocolate milk and all it's sugar would be the chocolate muscle milk form Costco.It hads less sugar and more protein so you get what you need with not-so-bad taste.By the way Mike, congratulations to you and your wife for making this comittment to each other and your children, it is a wise one.This way you will be around for your little ones when they grow up to see their children and their children's children.I fight the same obstacles and have recommitted to live long enough to see my grandchildren graduate, go to college and have their own families. Keep fighting the good fight hubby!

    Michele
    ;)

    ReplyDelete