Weight loss tracker!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Stop freaking out, and listen to your body. Respect the rules of Lap Band.

Well I was so worried about getting sick last week that I scheduled an appointment to get my lap band loosened up. I was afraid it was too tight and that was causing me to get sick.

When I called and talked to the nurse, Jackie, she quizzed me on what I had been eating and doing. I made a strong case to get in and get it released a bit. It turns out that all those questions got me to doing a very serious evaluation of everything that had happened. I realized that I wasn't following the rules.

I learned that if you don't completely chew your food, you are in trouble. If you eat too fast you will miss the ever important warning sign that you have had enough. You don't want to miss that sign. Trust me on this one.

On a bright note, my lovely bride had her band adjusted for the first time this week. She seems to be doing well after the fill.

Well it seems that weight keeps coming off and that is the goal to help me gain control.

No comments:

Post a Comment