Weight loss tracker!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Lap Band Fill

I went to the doctors office today to get my lap band filled again. The decision came when I noticed that I wasn't full after the usual 1/2 cup of meat and 1/2 cup of veggies. I also noticed that I maintain the full feeling for at least 3 hours. Anyway, I am making progress on the weight loss, which is the point isn't it.

I have been getting more exercise. Most of it has been on the Wii using Fit Plus and Wii Active. I know both are kinda lame, but I get a decent workout and get a good sweat. It seems that it is helping with the weight loss.

We started trying some recipes from the Lap Band cookbooks. There are some really good things in the book. The kids even like them.

I have been spending a lot of time working in the yard and garden. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can get more planted.

Anyway, it has been challenging adapting to the new life. We are still learning some of the do's and don'ts of the lap band.

1 comment:

  1. This blog having very simple and needful information related to Band fills. I am very thankful to you for provide very useful information.

    ReplyDelete