Weight loss tracker!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2 Days Post-Op

On Monday April 7, 2014 my wife drove me to the hospital for my revision surgery. The surgery was scheduled for 10AM. While in surgery my doctor removed my lap band, and performed the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy. 
The portion of my stomach that was removed was the 2nd largest that my doctor had ever removed. It was almost the size of a 2 liter pop bottle. 
The morning after the surgery, I was taken down to the radiology department for a swallow test/leak check.
I'm still sore in the upper abdominal region.
I was fortunate to be allowed to come home the next day (April 8th). So I spent last night at home.
I'm moving around pretty well. Drinking my fluids. Not hungry at all.
Thank you Dr. Taddeucci for your excellent work.

No comments:

Post a Comment