Weight loss tracker!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Frustrated with my LapBand

It has been since November that I last posted about my band adjustment.
 I have not lost any weight, despite working out pretty intensely at least 3 times a week, and most of the time 4 or more times.
 I cannot tell you how frustrated I am. I have not lost any weight since last seeing the doctor, in fact I've gained 5 pounds. I know that I am eating too much, but still not eating as much as my skinny friends. How can it be possible?
Anyway, I have an appointment for next Monday with my doctor to see about a band fill. I really need to get back down below 260. My knees will be thanking me for it. In the mean time, I am doing a mostly liquid protein diet to make sure my pouch is not stretched.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment